Tuesday 4 October 2011

Don't Ask Me, I Don't Know Where They Are Either

I have been asked many many times over the past year what happened to the Golden Trio, once a formidible force of serious intellect and scathing opinion, whether there was a Yoko that split the Trio asunder, were the artistic differences that explosive, what of the rumours of missing millions and a pirate named Sid and who really is Mike Oxwollen.  And I have batted off the queries but it time to say some thing on the matter, and hopefully quell the rumours once and for all.

It began in a blaze of glory many moons ago as a trio, and the idea was that it is supposed to remain a trio, but as we all know, Maca and Chov, or as I refer to them now, the other two, have gone missing.  But from the recent photo of them above would indicate, they are having a good time.

There have been rumours and theories as to why they have been so quiet..... 

I suppose they have been quiet on commentary of the NRL season 2011 as their football teams finished second last and third last this year, something that brought me as a Tiges supporter much joy even though we were unsuccessful in winning the comp again... 
I heard that Chov has been struck down with a particularly virulent form of Beider-fever, leaving him unable to perform any manly tasks..... 
I heard that Maca turned his hand to home renovations and managed to build himself into the rear extension to his palatial abode, and no-one wants to be the one to break him out....
And I also heard that they are trapped in Costco, ensconced in giant forts made of cheap poo tickets, fighting with cheese bombs....

But to level with you dear reader I don't know where they are.  I don't know why they stopped sharing their opinions on modern events, and I don't know if or even when they will be back.  Wherever they are I hope it is a place that the special love and bond they share is a lifestyle choice that is accepted, where they can walk around in their rainbow coloured clothing with pride, where they can be themselves and hold hands without shame.  Most of all I hope they are OK.

Maca and Chov: They always fight when they are on holidays.

No comments: