Wednesday 3 December 2008

Rewarding failure. That’s the problem with the world! Life is supposed to be tough!!

Missives from the Heart Of Darkness....

They are talking about building a youth centre down the road from my humble abode, to which I am sure I don't need to tell you I am vehemently opposed, and the bloke in charge, Father Chris Riley was on the TV the other night complaining that young disadvantaged kids are racking up huge debts with the state government from fines from acts such as graffiti, feet on the seats on trains, not buying a train ticket etc, minor offences but offences that are fine worthy none the less.

A tip for Fr Riley…......

IF THEY DID THE RIGHT THING IN THE FRIGGEN FIRST PLACE THEY WOULDN’T GET A FRIGGEN FINE YOU DOLT!!!!!!!!!

There are no fines issued for being a good citizen so these poor disadvantaged should look at trying THAT for a change.

When I get the cannon I have been bugging my three lettered one for he will be one of the first people shot out of it into outer space where his ridiculous ideas won't bother me.