Tuesday 9 December 2008

I WON THE SEXFECTA

I dont often like to express my political opinion, and even when I do it would rarely be an opinion which one would consider positive.

But as the naked guy holding the vaccum cleaner would say "Dont knock it until you've tried it"

So here goes...

I would like to thank the Australian Government for finally paying me for a job I have been doing for a while now. Making children. Kev's 'Economic Stimulus' package pays eligible parents a bonus of $1000 per child. As fate would have it, I am an eligible parent.

Go Maca, I hear you chant.

Go Maca indeed.

Its like winning a sex jackpot, nay, a sex trifecta (well thats if you have three little ones, if you have six thats like winning a sex sexfecta), and you didnt even know you had a ticket.

Fan-bloody-tastic Kev. I am a big fan of your work, this week.