Thursday 5 May 2011

CHRIS F***ING SANDOW

Chris Sandow, average footballer, terrible swimmer.



Another smashed window, another note tied to a brick and another missive from the one they call The Chov, who I think is a bit upset that his beloved Eels have signed Chris Sandow.....

No i can’t take it any more i have to burst i must vent I mean seriously WTF!? $550k a year!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! For this Sandow peanut!?!? Geezus, what would a good halfback be worth!? You know, like one that actually plays for a good team in the top 8? Or one who actually wins more games than it loses? Or heavens above actually wins grand finals? Or a half who plays rep footy?! He’s not even a speed bump in defence my friends, because even speed bumps occasionally slow down the odd driver, this pinhead can’t f***ing tackle to save his life! He can’t control a game, he is a one trick pony playing a bit of touch footy to break the line every now and then and THAT’S IT!? And you get paid $550k a year for THAT!??? Can he take control like a Lockyer, or a Cronk, or even a Scott Prince? F*** NO! And you know how hard I am trying to avoid the obvious reasons I dislike him and you know what that is and it has to do with the general profile of Souths as a club but let’s not go there no this is worse than Orford at least that pinhead somehow won a grand final I only just said to my Dad the other week, we were watching Dragons vs Souths and laughing at how putrid Sandow is and I said “no team with Sandow at half will EVER win a grand final” and now look where that has got me my friends look at what I have done WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY and you know my lovely wife only just bought me a new Eels jersey for my birthday this year and now I won’t even wear it as my “mow the lawn” top i want to smash something in fact i want to smash many things starting with chris sandow’s ape-like face

Just as I was catching my breath, this-

No no no I’m not finished yet I can’t let it go yet Chris Sandow, I say the name again CHRIS SANDOW
This makes Mick Appleby look like the greatest signing in the history of rugby league
And not only that, but what do people f***ing think that the Eels are going to ‘rebuild’??!!??
With what money!!?
Think of how much salary cap is now eaten up between the contracts of Hayne and Sandow and let’s not forget how much we paid Mortimer on his last contract to stop the Bulldogs poaching him
Sweet geezus Christ we have just flushed the next 5 years down the toilet
Kearney the moron talks about watching Eels juniors playing for other teams
Well what does he think is going to happen now? We’re broke, so we’re going to rely on juniors coming through
And then when they get good, how are we going to re-sign them? With what, scotch f***ing mist in a jar? So we get to keep CHRIS F***ING SANDOW and those same juniors are going to go and play for Manly and C*nterbury and Souths.
Brilliant.
CHRIS F***ING SANDOW


WHHHHOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! What a spray!

I don't know where he sends his missives from, but I am sure it is a very angry place.