Friday 4 May 2012

Mr Chainsaw Can Sort This Out



Chainsaws: No longer just for juggling

Ah Campbelltown, how I miss thee. I look back on my time in the Campbelltown area, an area I lived in for ten beautiful years with much fondness, many a good time was had there, and I miss the simpler way people resolved their differences, like getting out the chainsaw and letting rip on the neighbours.

Surely you heard the story, neighbourhood stoush in Minto, words are exchanged, threats are made, fight ensues, protagonist grabs the chainsaw, end result—one bloke, the attackee, nearly loses an arm, the other, the attacker, one loses a finger.

But this morning I heard a statement on the news from a family member of the bloke with the chainsaw:

''Troy's finger is not getting sewn back on, he's lost his finger, so sucked in to the bloke whose arm got chopped,'' said Ms Thornton, who claimed she was also cut by the chainsaw during the altercation.

Wow.  She sounds like not only a great neighbour, but also a real catch in the love stakes. It is a damn shame death-match dating has finished.  I would be after her like a shot, she sounds like my kind of gal.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-news/bad-blood-between-clans-led-to-minto-chainsaw-mayhem/story-fn7y9brv-1226345205344

No comments: