Monday 27 April 2009

We Are Making A Difference!

Indian readers of the Sanctum celebrating another victory for your favorite despot in waiting, Cracka.



It has been said that blogging and the whole blogging experience is a waste of effort and energy that it may as well be done by monkeys, trained to mash the keyboard with their fists and post for a banana reward. Some have said that 95% of all blogs are done by monkeys. I don't know the facts and figures but I KNOW I'm not a monkey and that here at the Sanctum, we are making a difference.


You my recall my post from a while ago about the University of Sydney offering "barister" coffee at one of the eating establishments there. Go back through the archives and check, I'll wait here for you....


OK, now when I was out there last week I noticed they have a new sign! And the spelling is fixed!!


Sometimes my very good friends, sometimes life gets me down and I think I can't keep up the fight and struggle any longer, it is all too hard and there is too much for this one little black duck to do. It can get me down as I'm only one man and there is so much wrong in the world that needs fixing, and then you get a result, a great result, and spelling is amended and it was all because of ME!! Makes a bloke feel pretty damn good.


No need to thank me, Just doing my job.