Saturday 29 November 2008

Mr Fella Must Hang by King Crack

Oh me oh my, what is going on here. I would like to thank my learned colleague Chov for not only opening this blog for the betterment of mankind and kicking us off here. But seriously, how can you defend a man named Mr Fella.

I will be brief.

Is the name even real? Why not call him Mr Bloke, or Mr Man. Mr Fella just sounds like something made up as you sign your name onto a register as you enter a leagues club (and then try and destroy the machine when you have finished signing, but that's a story for another time).

This Fella may be a man from simpler times and I am all for that. Simpler times when asbestos was good for everything, your local quack smoked more than anyone and you could ride your malvern star without your melon encumbered with a ice cream container AND you could enjoy a Mars bar without any guilt.

But he over stepped the line of decency and good sense when he decided that 10 a day was OK. And listen carefully here. You might want to go and grab a pen and paper because what I am about to say is important and I am sure will come up again and again through time-- I have not one ounce of sympathy for anyone who blames their actions on another substance. If you knew the smack, the beer, the ice or in this case, and excuse if I laugh here..THE SUGAR was messing with your head and the way you act in public then STOP!!

And he claims she wasn't making an effort? She not the one scoffing TEN MARS BARS A DAY!!!! I think the lack of effort is more from the lardy Mr Fella.

As I said at the start, I will be brief and I was.