Monday 11 July 2011

Am I Three?

I had to watch it.  I had to.  And as soon as I did I wish I hadn't, as I was angry, damn angry.
Our PM Miss Gillard was on the TV last night, speaking to us like we were three year olds in her dull nasal monotone, telling us the science is in, and that Australia has decided that the only way to save the world was with a whopping big tax, which you would get back anyway. 
Damn these commies!!  They will not be happy until we produce nothing here and import everything, thus reducing our pollution output.  And the often used argument that everyone is setting up their own scheme is only proof that politicians the world over love a tax.
News for you red, we haven't decided, in fact we didn't even pick you!  If you had any gumption you would put this to the electorate and truly let us decide.  If you have nothing to worry about it should be an easy call to make comrade.

No comments: