Friday 5 November 2010

Puppy Love

Whilst I was at home last night working on Higgs Bosun, a rock was thrown through the window on my beat labratory, where all my best work is done. Now you may have noticed I have been the only contributor of late, and I am still none the wiser as to where my two compadres are. But I have heard on the quiet they may be deep deep undercover investigating and researching. What exactly they are investigating and researching is a mystery, even to them, but I digress.

When I went to investigate the rock attack I was surprised to see a note attached to it, and recognised instantly the distinctive scrawl that is The Chovman's hallmark. It is a scrawl that is somewhere between writing and punching someone in the face, and it is always a delight to behold.

It was a little cryptic at first but soon I picked up that the thread of his missive was the recent escapades of one Canberra Ragedrs player and his love of the darker side of the man/canine relationship. I hand over now to The Chov, and let you the reader bask in the glory that is one of his better rants.....


Well you know I thought it had to be fake and I was wrong.

I don’t think he should be sacked, although my opinion has nothing to do with the RSPCA and more to do with the Ragedrs, who have been burned before by that pussy Gallop and who should tell him to stick one.Think of it – the Ragedrs did the right thing with Turd Carney and have nothing to show for it today. Nothing.

They got to stand by and watch as the kid they developed, they trained, they coached and they cut when he proved to be a galactic turd got signed up by the rat filth Roosters with Gallop’s blessing. All this after a mickey-mouse one year ‘ban’ during which Turd admitted nothing, accepted no responsibility for anything and fronted court at least once, getting banned from an entire town for being a prck.

But he’s REDEEMED now, better than Geezus hisself could have done. For nothing more than playing footy. It’s not like he attended any alcohol counselling, did any community service, spoke to any school-kids about responsible alcohol consumption. Nope. Just worked in a pub and played footy. We should close our jails, because this is all that is required these days for COMPLETE REDEMPTION.

So Mr Gallop is apparently “watching closely” what the Ragedrs are doing, tapping his foot impatiently like the ugly fat friend of the smoking hot prom queen you’re hitting on.Well I say f*** you Gallop. We’re going to give Joel a stupid little fine and a 2 week suspension from pre-season training – you know, kind of exactly what the Roosters did with Jake Friend, a serial drink-driver who just escaped punishment in court for possessing illicit drugs. Fine, upstanding citizen that he is – you know, why can’t you be more like Jake Friend, Joel? Then EVERYTHING WOULD BE OK.


Stirring stuff indeed.

Oi Gallop!! You are on notice. Be forewarned, The Chov is after you and he is not happy.