Wednesday 12 August 2009

News

Well, its true I haven't blogged for a while, so I am a little rusty and actually a little unsure whether my entry is blog-worthy in this amazing sanctum. Anyway f*ck it, you have read this far so I guess you must be interested in my thoughts or all of the satellites have fallen out of the sky and there is nothing on the box.

I was listening to the news today and apart from the news about Greg 'I love fisting women, and not in the good way' Inglis I heard two news stories which pricked my interest. Well, they actually p*ssed me off. Here they are;

  1. Someone Kennedy died. Boo f*cking hoo. Someone related to a dead president of a country on the other side of our globally warming planet died and that makes our news???? Give me a f*cking break. I would rather listen to a seminar by Greg Bird and the aforementioned Mr Inglis on how to 'Keep Your Bitches In Line'.
  2. When did we start pronouncing Papua New Guinea properley? When I was at school we pronounced it PAP-YOU-A New Guinea, not as it is now PARPWA New Guinea. Maybe its now said correctly but I dont give a toss I like the old version. Say it with me PAP YOU A New Guinea. Takes you back too doesn't it? Dont even get me started on the f*ckers at Nestles/Nestle.

Thats all for now, I know it wasnt great, but hey you got it for free.