Wednesday 18 February 2009

ARE WE LIVING IN OPPOSITE LAND and other stuff...

The news of my esteemed colleague Craig 'Half Digits' Nash, is off to watch a Pink concert has shocked some (not me, I always knew he was a bit 'that way'), but not quite as shocking as my next statement.

Michael McDonald, maker of babies, lover of ladies and drinker of beer and rum, is going to watch a game of AFL.

Shocking isnt it. But now its out there I feel better.

Technically I am going as a Teacher, well pretending to be a teacher as a representative of the school. I believe there will be some drinks and food involved and maybe a talk from some tosser about promoting AFL in the school. I plan to be drunk by the speech.

Whilst I am on the blog (and because I am too lazy to start a new post) here are some things that are on my goat right now;
  1. People who use their fingers to signal quotation marks, you know the people who speak and find it necessary to emphasise certain words by sticking their digits up near their ears and looking like a total tool. Stop it you "look" like a "fu(kwit".
  2. The friend of mine, who shall remain nameless in the 1 in 16,000,000,000,000 chance that he reads this Blog, who starts most conversations with "Can I be honest with you?". Is that a question that needs to be asked? Does that mean everything you said previously was a lie?
  3. To the w@nker whose wallet I found last week. Have you ever heard of the turn 'REWARD'????? Your wallet had a Gold Visa, American Express Card and some other credit card, a drivers licence, a maritime licence, and an TV station ID, PLUS a wad of $50 notes. Try cancelling those cards and getting those licences reissued, see how much that costs you chump and then get back to me with one of those neatly pressed pineapples. And before all of you whining bleeding heart p00fs get on my case about helping your fellow man out and 'your reward should be that it will make you feel good' BS, I am here to tell you that it did not make me feel good, $50 would have made me feel good.

Thats better.